Prototyping applications that enhance the use of public libraries
A prototype is a draft. It explores how something could work, look, and function. This space is to build a community around digital library prototypes.
- List ideas that could be developed and shared
- Find people that can fill any skills gaps
- Collaborate on work to develop prototypes into demonstrable applications
A lab looking mega excited! Photo “Labrador-Puppy” by tyleruk2000 is licensed with CC BY 2.0.
- Prioritise accessible services, data ethics, and privacy in tech solutions
- Consider real problems faced by the public using physical public libraries, and support library staff
- Ensure everyone with an interest can contribute without barriers
- Involve people from all areas of interest of public libraries
- Ensure data is freely available for all as open data
- Develop prototypes following standards of coding in the open